Thursday, August 18, 2011

My daughters Split and Cracked Toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my daughter has a huge problem with her toes spliting. I was at my wits ends trying to figure out how to fix them. I really thought that I was going to have to take her to the doctor to see if there was something wrong with her skin. I started experimenting with the oils to see if I could find something that would work. I started making sugar scrubs and adding peppermint and lavender to my scrubs. I started scrubing her feet every night. She also applied peppermint oil everytime they started to hurt or itch.  In 1 weeks time her toes are almost all the way healed. This is the first time in years that all of her toes have been healed or almost healed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment